Monday, November 21, 2011

Jour 89 - Old Lille

November 17th, Thursday

I didn't have French today so Kwi asked if I wanted to explore the center and check out the craft store she was telling me about. Apparently, there's this new trend here in Europe (well at least in France). There are bracelets made out of cloth! When she showed it to me, OMG! It was too cute not to get!!! :| Yes, today was Inabina spending on cute stuff :|

After that cute craft store, we went to Euralille to check out Carrefour. I've been telling her that I need to already buy food for my balikbayan. Luckily, when we got to Carrefour things were on sale! :D
I went wild on Pepito because of the 5 + 1 promo <3

Oh and I bought another cheese to try. It's called Cantal Juene and I must say it's pretty good and addicting!

I think my addiction to speculoos is really driving my wallet crazy. I even bought chocolate! :)) Well at least this wasn't a fail (unlike the speculoos liquor)! Pretty good chocolate :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment