Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jour 87 - Drained Out

November 15th, Tuesday


Here comes the part I hate the most about living in Lille - the weather! :| Lille is located in the north of France so it's really gloomy here :( The sun rose at 8 in the morning today, and it set at 5 pm. I wasn't even able to catch any sun today that's how busy my schedule is today. 
8:30 - 12:50 = Asset Price Behavior and Market Abuse
13:50 - 15:00 = Mergers and Acquisitions
15:00 - 18:50 = French

What a sched I tell you! @_@ I had no time to rest at all, and my brain is so drained out already! Being in two finance subjects (for 5 hours each) is a very nice idea :| :| The thing about it is that they're both under the Masters program so my classmates are all hella smart! I feel so puny and incompetent! Traveling has made me forgot my past Economics and Finance lessons in La Salle! Huhu. I can't wait for tomorrow! I shall be busy cooking for our Filipino dinner with my Lille barkada. There's dinner tomorrow night in Cam and Jia's flat, all the Filipino food we can try to prepare here :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment