Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jour 68 - Papito in Paris!

October 27th, Thursday

Sorry for being MIA for two weeks! I haven't had time to blog. Anyway, so here's what happened to me during my fall break.. :)

I woke up early to get ready to go to the CDG airport to pick my dad up! The usual routine: ride the metro and go down the train station. Nothing funny or scary happened to me naman :)) Oh I have side kwento! The man beside me in the train thought I was Japanese and that I was going home to Japan. LOL! I told him that I was going to pick my dad up :))

I was really anxious waiting.. I haven't seen my dad in so long! I don't even know how he looks like anymore because whenever we Skype, it's only me who has a video cam...

And after an hour, he came out!!! My heart skipped a beat! He was finally in Paris with me :D

We were billeted in Adagio City Hotel. Uhhh, after my five days here, I do not recommend this place. First things first! THERE WAS NO WIFI :(( Traveling constantly has made me dependent on internet. I have so much to check up on, plus I like to talk to my friends and my siblings to keep me sane. So yes, no WiFi made me crazy a bit! :o

But in fairness, our hotel room was nice and clean! It had a fake view of the Eiffel Tower (it was the design of the window curtains) :))

We went shopping for our stock of food in Picard, it's this supermarket that sells everything frozen! I don't know if I mentioned in detail before about this supermarket. I'm super in love with this supermarket because everything is prepared! All you need to do is microwave the entree. But yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not that healthy :)) Anyway, we stocked up on grocery so that we wouldn't need to go often.


Oh and I had to practice my knife skills again! Haha. My dad wanted apples. It took me less time to master peeling! (Unlike before, it would take me soooo long to peel) :))
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment