Monday, November 14, 2011

Jour 82 - Back in Paris with Papito

November 10th, Thursday

Our way back to Paris was an intense AMAZING RACE! @_@ So we woke up extra early because it would take around 45 minutes from Milano Centrale train station to Milan Malpensa airport. It's far away from the city center. Anyway, we thought it would only take 45 minutes but we were wrong. Due to the traffic, we got to the airport after 1.20 hours after :| We had a few time to spare (to check in and go through inspection). We had to pay extra because we had to check in something. So that cut our 15 minutes to 10. And then here comes the worst part! Inspection took forever!!!!! Apparently, there was a swiss knife in one of the handcarries and kept on making us bring that bag back and forth in the x-ray :| We were running like crazy after finding out about this. The plane was going to leave in a few minutessssssss! We were all panting, especially my dad - I was so worried for him! BUT luckily we got there on time! Super duper close call!

Kwi left right after getting to Paris. She was going to go to Marseilles the next day. My dad and I had an afternoon til night in Paris, for the very last time. We went walking around the shopping malls and saw that they have already fixed Christmas decorations already. So pretty! :) Aaaaw, Christmas is just around the corner but I can't really feel it yet. I guess cause all of my loved ones are back home. :( Soon, I'll see them again!

I just had to take videos of the moving dolls in the windows of the malls! :) So so cute and creative! 



For dinner, my dad wanted to try eating in a Bistro. We went to one that was near our hotel (Hotel Verlain). The bistro recommended by the receptionist was this.

We got Foie gras for our appetizer.


Then we split two dishes - duck liver 

and confit de canard :)

For dessert, my dad wanted to get their dessert du jour, which was frambroise et pomme crumble. Super good! Hay, my last day with my dad! I'll have to wait til Christmas before I get to see him again :(
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment