Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jour 70 - Art in All Forms

October 29th, Saturday


Our agenda today was to go to at least two museums - Orsay and Orangerie. We first went to the Orsay because we heard it gets really crowded here.

I actually love this museum, especially the neo impressionism section. People are not allowed to take pictures of anything sooo... No samples! Basta, neo-impressionists used disciplined networks of dots in their desire to instill a sense of organization and permanence. Okay, I got that from Wikepedia. That was my favorite room! Full of dots!!!! Super galing! :)




Since I already went to the Orangerie, I opted to wait for my dad in Jardin du Tuileries, with my lunch :))

Even though it was a cold cold day, my dad wanted gelato (yes, my dad is very addicted to gelato. He won't eat ice cream back home but he'll eat when he's abroad).


Amorino is supposedly famous - I got speculoos! Hahaha. Super good but I was freezing while eating it cause we were in the park eating it! 

El Papito!

We went to Place Vendome and did some window shopping! This plaza is where most of the luxury shops are located :)



The stores here are usually the luxury watches and jewelry. Aaaaah, if only.. If only I were rich!




It started to pour towards the afternoon, but my dad wanted to try mussels and fries for dinner. So I took him to Leon de Bruxelles to give it a try :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment