Monday, November 14, 2011

Jour 86 - Buhay Estudiante

November 14th, Monday

My life as a student started again today - my first day of intensive class for my elective called Asset Price Behavior and Market Abuse. It was pretty good, even though the class lasted for more than 4 hours. My professor is Italian with a cute accent! I don't know if you guys know this but Italians have this sing-song accent which give them so much character. I think Italy is haunting me :)) I didn't get bored because the professor explains things clearly :) 

It was cold today though :| Ugh, 5 degrees :| :| 

For lunch, I finally experienced La Catho style with Aira, Jia, Cam, Akeem and Mario. The AEU caf is known to be the cheapest one out there. For 3EUR, you can get a plate plus two side dishes. The best part, you can split it with someone especially if you're like me who try to stay away from eating too much carbs!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment