Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Jour 102 - Box It

November 30th, Wednesday

I was supposed to go to Paris today but I had to accomplish my responsibilities :| Went to Tita Juliet's to finally pack Kwi and I's balikbayan box. We finished fixing it in 2 hours! Yipeee! And there's still space for a little bit more pasalubong! :) And my winter jackets of course. I don't want to be hassled when it's time to go home and I need to bring so many things home :|

Oh funny and annoying story before Tita J's: so I don't know if you know but the girls and I are watching Maroon 5 in Berlin in a couple of days. Aira, Sam and I already have our tickets but then Kwi doesn't. She got the VIP package so there has been a delay with her package. Today, DHL called up to tell her that the package is already there. BUT, we were waiting in the bus station. She quickly ran! She ran three blocks trying to make the truck stop! It didn't stop @_@ So hopefully, tomorrow she'll get her package already.


After Tita J's, I had to go to school for a meeting. When I got back home, Kwi was about to leave for her train. AND then she called. She felt so stupid cause she didn't realize that her train to Berlin was at 7am today! And she thought it was 7pm. I feel so bad for her :( I hope her contingency plan will work tomorrow!

Before I leave, I must say I am now under the Victoria Secret depression :)) Yes, I downloaded and watched the show awhile ago and wow, just wow! The angels are just freakin' unrealistic! But it's making me realize how I want to get back to my thin self .___. Eeeep! On the flip side, I can't wait to see Adam liveeeeeee! :3

Gaaaah! :P
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment