Monday, November 14, 2011

Jour 85 - Sunny Lille

November 13th, Sunday
Back in Lille - I needed to fix my life. Two weeks away from home and there's just so many things I need to do. Blog, study, fix bookings, laundry, clean, unpack. Yes, this is my life here. 


At exactly 16:55 (which is 23:55 Manila time), I called up Noel and greeted him happy birthday! I've been gone for so long that we haven't had the chance to talk for a long time. It was nice to hear his voice even for 5 minutes (haha I could only call him for a short time to greet him exactly at 12 because it's really expensive!). He's such a happy boy! He thought Migi needed help with something but it turned out the gang (Migi, Buchay,  Ellie and Ige) was there to surprise him with frozen brazo :) A month+ til I see him! <3
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment