Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jour 77 - Designer Brand Shopping (?)

November 5th, Saturday

Today we went to the Mall - it's outlet for designer brands! I wasn't planning on buying anything (as if I can afford right? haha) but my dad wanted to show me how it looks like and he wanted to buy shoes from there. My dad and I have a hard time looking for shoes (we both have small feet!). But I think I have a much more harder time :( In order to get to the Mall, it's either you take a train, bus or private shuttle to the area. We opted to take the bus because it's the cheapest!


We got there around 10ish and holy crap, there were a lot of Asians in front of Gucci! These Chinese people are so in to Gucci that they have to be the first ones to enter! :o

The area is really nice but yeah the prices aren't :))

Again, we went walking around Florence. I saw this and I remember the lovelock bridge in Paris!

We had dinner in Garibaldi - Papa's suki from the market, Marco, told him to go to this place (good food and cheap!)

We ordered Bisiteca alla Florentina.

Ossobuco

Fettuccine

For dessert: cake with pudding, Florentine style! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment