Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jour 97 - "Ang Maya, Kinakain Ba?" -- Off to Madrid!

November 25th, Friday

Aira, Sam and I could have gotten the earlier plane to Madrid. Renan and Kwi went ahead of us. Anyway, here's us at the Charleroi Airport. Super early birds! :))



We got to the center of Madrid around 23:30 already :| When we got out of the train station, we were shocked that so many people were still awake at that hour! Apparently, the Spanish are nocturnal. Our hostel was located near the bars so I felt so funny lugging our suitcases just to get to the hostel. Haha!

Kwi and Renan waited for us to get to Madrid cause I told them that we'll be "partying" tonight. :)) We didn't party cause we were all just hungry. Well, Kwi looked really hungry! We entered the first cervercia that was still open and Kwi and I split this. 

I guess this is a typical raciones

We went to the famous churros place for our past midnight snack!

YUM!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment