Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Jour 101 - Master Chef Ryan

November 29th, Tuesday

Ryan volunteered to cook for all of us today! Birthday celebration :D Ryan brought in two sous chefs, Pearl and Lea, to help him prepare a feast!

Here's Ryan with his Christmas beer and his funny looking scarf! :))

This beer is actually sweeter than usual. I like it :)

Sleepy Mario waiting for the food!

The birthday boy :D

His sous chefs!

Here's Ryan teaching us how to make sauce :)


His super duper good pasta sauce! <3

Our fake laughs! :))


Monopoly deal :)


...and then Philip came!


We also had grilled chicken! Delish!!!!! 


We were teasing Philip about how things are in the Philippines. Like we mentioned that we had to take a boat  in order to get to school :)) Hahahaha!

Happy time with these people! 

I'm super gonna miss these cook outs! :( When we get back to the Philippines, I'm pretty sure we'll all be busy already!

Oh just a thought! There are two sides of being a host: (a) positive side: you get to feed your guests with yummy food and see smiles in their faces!; (b) negative side: cleaning up the mess after the party :|

After dinner, we all headed to Network. I didn't bring my camera along with me but ugh, the music in that club is not my type. Techno! :| Renan, Jia and I agree that the music in parties back home are way nicer. We didn't know most of the songs. But there's this one song that was stuck in our heads! It had this line: I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT :)) OMG. The first time it played, Renan did his benta moves! :)) Fun night though. A different kind of fun!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment