Friday, November 25, 2011

Jour 96 - Balikbayan 101

November 24th, Thursday

Kwi and I have been planning on bringing our things to Tita Juliet because the Christmas rush. If you don't really know me, you wouldn't know how serious my family is when it comes to balikbayan packing, my dad most especially. He would always make time to fix the box because as he would always say, "You pay for the box, not the weight." So every year, when we're in San Francisco we always make sure that our boxes are really stuff with things! I'm pretty sure the pick-up service always dreads it when it's time for them to pick our boxes already. Our boxes are really really heavy!

So after class, Kwi and I decided to go to Tita Juliet's for bring things there already. 

We weren't so much productive as I expected because we forgot to bring tape :| FAIL. So we just had to fix our little boxes that contained breakables. I'll have to come back on Monday, after my Madrid trip, start packing them all. Ugh, I hate packing. It always reminds me how fast time flies. Super mixed feelings with my last month here! :s
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment