Thursday, November 24, 2011

Jour 94 - Kwi's Surprise

November 22nd, Tuesday

I had a stressful day today - ugh! I hate how my school allows me to take two subjects that coincide with each other for a day :| Ugh, I had to cut one just so I could attend the other. What's more stressful was that I heard from my classmate that I cut the wrong class. I had just missed a quiz! :| 

When I got home, Kwi surprised me (and Aira)! Since she knew I was so stressed with my dilemma, she made tapa for dinner! Apparently, she received a care package from her sister this morning! :) Her sister sent her tapa mix, milk tea mix, and other things Kwi missed from Manila. What a sweet sweet sister! <3


I had to take a picture of Pacotille - he was too fascinated with my paper bag that it got stuck in his head @_@ :))



Yey! I finally was able to steam the leche flan properly! :)


Oh this dinner makes me excited to go back home! :3 <3
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment