Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jour 80 - Lato Cultura di Milano

November 8th, Tuesday

We were scheduled to see the Cenakulo of Leonardo da Vinci today. Kwi didn't join us cause she wanted to see Rome.

I wasn't allowed to take pictures inside but I just want to share - you know how people are saying that there's a girl in the last supper painted by da Vinci? Well, they are wrong! I saw the painting and it's actually John - he just looks like a girl cause he had no beard and he had long hair.



Had to take a picture of this building. Too funny!

Next stop, we went to the Accademia

Again, no pictures were allowed. It's sad though. Italy has had few tourists this time of the month. I guess it's also because of the crisis going on. I say, whenever there's a crisis in a certain country that's the best time to go there! Everything will be cheaper than usual!




We went to the city center and looked for the bull in the tiles. 



As you can see, people put their foot at the testicles of the bull. After which, they spin around for goodluck.

Papito was craving for gelato and so wanted to try it in Mcdo. I got tiramisu!

Epic fail: for me it tasted like cherry flavored medicine :|

For dinner, we went inside a resto-bar which had a happy hour. The policy is to buy a drink and the unlimited food is already part of the service. It was super sulit because at least I got to try different kinds of "tapas" of the Italians. 




And for dessert: gelato! Never ending craving of gelato :))
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment