Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy 100th Day to Us!

November 28th, Monday

It's official! 100 DAYS in Europe! I can't believe it! It feels like it's not :| I can't believe I'm leaving in three weeks! @_@ I really feel sad and happy at the same time..

Anyway, our plane back to Brussels was really early in the morning. It was at 6:30 in the morning so we had to wake up extra extra early :| Since the metro was still closed, we had no choice but to take a cab :|


We got to Lille earlier than expected! :D From the train station, we went to Euralille to shop for make-up. Hihi. And food!

I invited people to come over for dinner so that we could pig out Filipino style :)

Scrambled eggs, corned beef, pancit canton - everything unhealthy for dinner :))



The chef and his master cooking skills! :))


Ryan, the birthday boy, and Mario came over afterwards :)
Happy 100 days you guys!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment