Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jour 66 - Ryan Salon

October 25th, Tuesday

I've been packing and researching for my Italy trip with my dad. Busy busy day but I can't complain because I'm really really excited to see my dad on Thursday!!! :)

Jia, Cam and Tere came over. Cam, Tere and Kwi are going to Greece over the fall break so they've been fixing their itineraries. 

Ryan also came over because he needed a haircut. He wanted to have Cam, who has no experience at all, to cut his hair. Cam checked out lots of youtube tutorials for it. We were all telling Ryan that he shouldn't do it but he was so persistent to have his hair short before seeing his mom :))



I wasn't able to take a picture of the before and after Ryan hair but kudos to Cam, Jia and Tere! They did a pretty good job! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment