Monday, October 10, 2011

Jour 47 - IESEG Exchange Student Welcome Dinner

October 6th, Thursday

The International Club hosted dinner for the Erasmus students. Sam and Aira wanted to change in the flat so we all became girly and taught each other make up lessons! It's so cute how Sam is such a kid with make up. I taught her my tricks, especially using the mascara and the eye liner - my favorite make up products!! :)

Dinner was horderves and wine :) At first glance, you may not think these pica-pica dishes will fill up a person. But looks can be deceiving! I was so so full at the end of the night!



It was a nice night - everyone was made up :)

The girls with Renan! :))

My foodie partner that night! Hi Sammie! :)


Us with the president of the International Club! DLSU represent!

The after-party was in Le Rendez-vous. It was quite cold that night! I don't even remember know how I was able to survive with my outfit! Haha

I like how there was a live music! This guy performed really well :)

Yey! Was able to try new beers again :)


Crazy fun times with the girls! :)
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment