Monday, October 17, 2011

Jour 57 - The "Healthy" Alternative

October 16th, Sunday

Since yesterday Kwi and I were such pigs, we decided to eat "healthy" by not eating any carbs for dinner. But because of this, I was eating cookies right before our dinner! Lol. What a way to minimize carb intake. Haha. We decided to steam fish and put our herbs of Provence :) Our dish turned out to be good! The not so good part though is the fish itself. We didn't know what we were buying - the fish has a weird slime on top. 

We wanted to make use of the bottles of mustard we bought from yesterday so decided to make different kinds of sauce for our fish - one had black currant mustard and the other one had peppercorn mustard :)

Delicious sauces! I think I want to go back to steaming my food again. :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment