Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jour 55 - Chill Friday

October 14th, Friday

This weekend we didn't really have a major traveling plan. It's like saying we had a day-off of our busy schedule, which is traveling! Haha. Don't get me wrong though. During these free days, I am hooked on my computer because I have to make a lot of research on food and places to go! :| It gets tiring but it's really worth the pain. :) For the afternoon, we stopped by two places before heading home.

First, we went to Dog Sandwich. Since Kwi and I were going to Dijon for the day, she wanted to make baon during the train ride. I resisted the temptation because I was prepared to spend for good food in Dijon.

And then we went to La Poste because I wanted to mail something to a friend. I won't tell who this person is yet but I hope he/she will find this gesture cute! :D

For dinner, we decided to try two of the canned foods we have bought from before. We got the canned mussels from San Sebastian, and then the ratatouille from Carrefour.


We ate the leftover fried rice we made from yesterday! :) Good dinner. I've happy to be eating in Lille again. Because of all the traveling, I haven't had the time to really cook and sit down and chill.

We drank a shot of Speculoos Cream Liquor each. I must say, our addiction to speculoos has been so bad that we want to try EVERYTHING with it. But this time around, the combination of this super duper yummy cinnamon cookie and liquor didn't work out. The drink became too spicy! Haha. The rest of this bottle will be donated to barkada nights (hang outs) when November comes!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment