Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jour 61 - Amsterdam

October 20th, Thursday

The plan today was to go to Amsterdam for the day. Brunch was sweet! Marguerite made crepes! <3 Savory and sweet ones :) :)

My lovely girlfriends!!

The sad part of the day - rain :(

We went inside an information and I saw this! HAHA

First stop: Sex Museum. 

There was this man who wanted to take a picture with us! Feeling pimp :))

This place would actually be a haven for Antiochers (especially the ones who like to dick posters of teamers!). Haha they were literally everywhere (uh duh, Ina!).

Even in the bathroom sink. While washing, Kwi noticed that the girl started to undress!


I didn't upload the more gross pictures anymore :P If you guys want to see more, you can personally email me. Haha


Saw this along this one of the streets.

There was actually a carnival of some sort. It would have been awesome to ride something but because of the weather, I was only able to take pictures :(

Oh and by the way, we went to the Red Light District. People are not allowed to take pictures but I'll make kwento what I saw - there were actually two sides of the district that I saw. One side, it was a street full of sexy and pretty women. But the other side (girls out there who want to feel good about themselves should go here haha), it was filled with really fat women @_@ Like these were the type that can't do shit anymore (all they do is sit down because they have so much cellulite in them! The horror, the horror I tell you!

Our day wasn't complete without being a super tourist by taking a picture with the famous Dutch shoes!

Warning: cows above!

Saw this free lance exhibit and Kwi noticed cool sign! Haha


We went back to Utrecht around 20:30 already. Marguerite volunteered to make moules and frites since she knows I super love this dish :) Dinner was really awesome! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment