Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jour 62 - Bye Marguerite and Lorenna :(

October 21st, Friday

I left Utrecht feeling sad. I felt that my stay there was too short! There's just so much to do when I'm with Marguerite! :( We went to the station at around 13:00, just in time to catch our train.

Kwi knows how much I miss eating eggs on a daily basis (yes, I usually have eggs for breakfast), so she stole two eggs from her hostel. Hihi good snack in the train!

This was in Rotterdam. This saying was all over their train station.

When we got to our connecting train in Antwerp, we were feeling so cold so we entered Starbucks and bought their new addition to the hot chocolates - hazelnut hot chocolate. I must say, I still prefer the classic one more. 

We had our late lunch in the train. Do you notice how poor we're getting? Haha. Yes, we student backpackers are always in a tight budget so we have to make it a point to get down to business and eat like this most of the time so that we could eat good food in the country of destination :))
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment