Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jour 32 - Adios Barcelona! :(

September 21st, Wednesday

It was our last morning in Barcelona - :( :( 
We agreed to go back to Xurreria and La Granja for our late breakfast.

This is something I'm going to miss forever!

Our last stroll around town - saw this restaurant/meat shop with so many jamons hanging from the ceiling! Trivia: you see the little containers underneath each jamon? Well according to Fernando, the Argentinian chef, they were used before to make before. But due to hygienic purposes, people stopped using it already.  

A big big traveler's tip: if any of you decide to go to Europe and travel via easyjet or any cheap airplane, I suggest that you buy small empty bottles back home. I did not think about this that I had to buy little containers for my liquids. Stupid stupid stupid. I spent so much for something I could have spent so little on back home. Remember this tip!!


The ride back to Lille wasn't so good. I was feeling sick - I guess cause we've been traveling non-stop and that the weather change from Lille to Spain made my body feel weird. We got to Paris and we just remembered that our train back to Lille was going to be at night still so we had to look for something to eat. Another traveler's tip: always always stack up on food. Don't let this happen to you that you have to spend around 3EUR for a sandwich that isn't great. I personally am not a fan of baguettes because they tend to scratch my gums. I didn't have a choice though but to have this for dinner before going back home to Lille.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment