Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jour 16 - Bloomberg + Eurotrip Planning

September 5th, Monday

My first official day of school - today I learned how to use Bloomberg. It's this software that professionals use in the financial sector of the business world. Uh yeah, if you were to ask me to explain it in simple words it's a software that has all the financial data possible! Stocks, bonds, commodities, reports, journal articles, you name it! Bloomberg has it all! I'm so fortunate that IESEG subscribes to this software (imagine paying 1500USD per month) very year and IESEG is allowing us to create our very own Bloomberg account!!!! <3 My heart melted when I heard this! For one whole term, I'll get to use this software that only professionals are allowed to use. Anyway, enough of me rambling about it - our workshop lasted for about 5 hours. But my excitement can only be stressed until a certain degree. I fell asleep towards the latter part. Haha!

I am excited to create my own Bloomberg account! :)

We had a funny dinner. Kwi and I bought this instant soup in a tetra pack two weeks ago - it had the word truffle in it so we were thinking maybe it's going to taste good. When we translated it again we finally figured out what it really meant - apple soup with truffle oil.

It was pretty good but I felt it lacked seasoning - I had to fix it up by adding salt and pepper :) Viola! Simple dinner since we were both so tired from the day. Oh I forgot to tell you that I walked 4 km to and from the train station today - I purchased the train tickets of my Italy trip with my dad <3 (shout out to Papa if you're reading this!). Aside from that, today Kwi and I bid goodbye to Auntie Rosie. My first two weeks in Lille wouldn't have been great without her. 

Aira came over after dinner and the three of us were busy planning our European adventures. While they were planning what was going to happen this weekend, I was planning for the Netherlands trip with Marguerite! So after searching for the best possible dates, we've been finally came up with a kick ass plan on October! It was really nice talking to her since I haven't heard from her in such a long time :) 

Because of our tight schedule, the girls and I need to really fix our schedules and reserve passes already before everything is too late! :o Anyway, I'm just so excited for what's going to happen this weekend!!!!! Hihi :P
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment