Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jour 23 - Back in Lille

September 12th, Monday

Our train back to Lille was pretty early! 6:35 in the morning :| So yes, we all just slept in the train.

We thought we had to do another amazing race! (We had a 40-minute allowance to get from Paris Lyon to Paris Nord.) Paris Nord was second train to get back to Lille. We were so thankful that there was this lady who was kind enough to help us locate where the trains are. :)

The girls had to hurry back to school while I stayed in train station to reserve more train tickets for the upcoming travels. It was a workout indeed! I walked home with all my bags (yes, around 2 km of walking). But after that, I felt good! Workout indeed. I was just telling Kwi that because I've been doing everything on my own (especially carrying stuff), I think I'm getting better endurance.

Happy Monday for me cause I was able to talk to two of my favorite people in the world - Justin and

Noel :) 

Things to be excited for this week:
(1) Picnic in Paris with Kwi
(2) One week in Barcelona

<3
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ina! Nice and Monaco looks awesome! :) I'm sure you had a great time there!

    Barcelona is also lovely! I went there last month but I didn't really spend that much time there (I only had a day :( Haha!). You're gonna be there for a week, that's so cool! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Therese!!!!! :) Sorry just saw this now. Yes, I really had so much fun! I'm updating my blog now so that you guys will know what happened :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete