Friday, September 9, 2011

Jour 19 - Ca va?

September 8th, Thursday

Lazy Thursday but I had to get up and do choirs - pack my bag for my weekend in Nice and go to the bank to check if my bank account is already open. Kwi and I got disappointed cause we can't book other stuff yet since our cards aren't available yet :(

French class was fun cause I actually understood what my professor talked about. There were I think 3 more new students who came in. When I got home, I saw Kwi in the kitchen preparing for dinner! :) She was grilling turkey!


So cute! She even made this yummy sauce for her dish!



Viola! A super healthy low-calorie dinner :)

After dinner, the girls and I actually crashed the AEU Welcoming Party/Dinner. Haha! We were pretending that we lived in one of the AEU dorms. 

That's Camille (Cam for short). I super love her! She's "adopted" me to hang out with her and the other JTAers.

We didn't want to be part of the picture before the dinner ended because the owner of the place will see that we're not part of the people who are staying there! Haha. So we were actually hiding behind super tall people (and camwhoring :P)

AEU actually prepared a little bbq for the people who are staying there. They held it in the parking lot. I actually just found out something about AEU - the dormitories used to be a hospital @_@ and, the kitchen (I don't know if you remembering seeing it in my previous blog) was an old morgue! Wild info I heard!! Anyway, I am truly glad that I was able to bond with Camille before Kwi, Aira and I leave for Nice tomorrow :)
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment