Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jour 18 - Ticket Buying Day

September 7th, Wednesday

Kwi and I decided to go to the train station today and reserve seats for some of our trips. We found out that we don't need to reserve seats for our Utrecht trip!! Yey! So we just need to take the local trains to get there! :) 


Remember in my previous blog entry I said I was gonna try this boulangerie in Rue Esquermoise. Kwi and I decided to have croissants for lunch and...

Apple flan!

and chocolate fondue! <3


Aside from reserving train tickets today, we got our tickets for The Kooks concert in Lyon! :) Watch out for that weekend in Lyon! ;)

On a side note, Noel showed me this video to get me inspired to push through my Wednesday picnic in the Eiffel Tower with Kwi on Paris next week. :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment