Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jour 17 - Pizza Mania

September 6th, Tuesday

Rainy rainy day today but during my break I was able to go to Building D to check my student card (student ID). Building D is so awesome! It looks like Hogwarts! <3 I wasn't able to bring my camera but I was too fascinated with the place that I had to take some pictures with my cellphone. So sorry for the pixelated pictures!

This is the staircase of the building. It's carpeted!



I had my first Fundamentals of Strategy class. Imagine, we were around 124 students! Wild number of students right? That's my professor. He's British!

Today I was also able to visit the library. It's pretty cozy inside! I think I'll be spending most of my time there during my idle days :)

Dinner was this. Haha! It's the instant margarita pizza. 

I actually added brie on my pizza! Tasted better :)

Kwi and I were still busy planning for our European adventures. We've been so crazy busy looking on train rides and hostels just so that we can maximize our time here in Europe!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment