Friday, September 2, 2011

Jour 11 - Kebab Dinner with Anais

August 31st, Wednesday

I miss my roommate already! :( Shout out to Kwi, whichever part of Paris you are at! Anyway, she'll be back soooooon! It was good having to rest and sleep long hours for once. I think I slept for 12 hours! Haha. Lazy day! Night time, I met up with Marguerite's friend, Anais, who lives in Lille. She was so nice that she took me out and we ate in a Kebab joint. I got the Boeuf Gallete (beef wrap) with frites! Super good meal :) I forgot to take a picture of the restaurant but if I'm not mistaken it's called O' Delight.


So cute! The waiter was offering us apples for desert. The first thing I asked Anais was whether it was free. Oui, it was gratuit!! Fun dinner - we talked about the differences of my culture and her culture. She even told me different cities I should visit in France! :) She told me to watch out for the Braderie this weekend. Now that one, I can't wait to go to!!!!! Hello vintage shopping!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment