Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jour 59 - Research Day

October 18th, Tuesday

Been researching on the Italy trip the whole day! And I'm not yet done! :| On the bright side, I was able to chat with two of the most awesome people in the world! The girl right there is one of my best friends, Buchay, and that's Migi, a really good friend of mine as well (also Buchay's boyfriend). So glad to finally have a Skype date with Buchay! :)

Anyway, I don't know if you guys know this yet but my daddy-o is gonna visit me for fall break! :) :) Here's what's gonna happen: Oct 27-31: Paris; Nov 1-6: Florence, Pisa and Venice; Nov 7-9: Milan; Nov 10-11: Paris. I really want to things less difficult for him so I volunteered to do all the research on what he wants to do on those dates... Because of this, I've been writing and reading and been in sitting for hours and hours already :| Tiring thing I tell you, but I do feel the reward and happiness of my researches being unfolded in front of my very eyes when I'm traveling. Anyway, I have to sleep! I have trainS to catch to get to Utrecht! Will update you guys when I get back! Bisous
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment