Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jour 52 - Language Cafe

October 11th, Tuesday

The International Club prepared a little gathering for us again. Language Cafe. The place was filled with tables with different languages. Of course, there was no Filipino table so we had to choice but to sit in the English table. Uh, actually Kwi and I weren't really mingling with people! We were eating a lot! Cheese and baguette! How can you go wrong. And we had to pay to get inside. We had to make sure our 3EUR was well spent! Hihi

But I am so happy to say that I finally meet a nice French person. His name is Philip and he's actually Aira's football buddy! Hooray for Aira! I think though that the both of them will have something at the latter part of our stay here >:)

After the language cafe Alex, one of the French students, invited us to his flat (aka the crazy flat) for the after party. OMG. This was my first actual house party in Europe! Typically this is what happens. So someone asks people to come over but before heading there we go to a convenient store to buy food and drinks. I wasn't able to charge my battery so sorry for no pictures. But here's what happened. Tere, the birthday celebrant, bought drinks for the barkada! Happy cause I didn't spend on anything :) Happy night cause I was able to have fun with the girlies! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment