Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jour 54 - Result of Food Shopping

October 13th, Thursday

After our STRAT class, Kwi and I decided to go to two different supermarkets - Lidl and Carrefour. I wanted to go there just so I can start buying things for my balikbayan box. But there is an evil result of food shopping - looking at food for the longest time made Kwi and I so hungry! We also bought more food for the flat!!!! @_@

We got chopped ham bits that were on sale so we decided to make fried rice that could last for three days.

We saw there the fresh salmon was on sale! 

And we grilled the pork that we still had in the freezer. 

We were so enthusiastic about cooking because of all the good food we saw at the supermarkets we went to! :) Happy dinner for us both!!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment