Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jour 38 - Aira's Celebration and Dog Sandwich

September 27th, Tuesday

This actually happened last night. Aira told us that she really wanted to watch a football game, in Barcelona. We told her that she had to (since she is the BIGGEST football fan!). And today, she finally purchased her ticket! I can't wait for her stories when she gets back from Barca next week! :)

Had two classes today (and a break in between). I decided to run an errand before I heading back to school. Kwi and I wanted Dog Sandwiches for our Paris day trip so I was the one who got them. Can I just share? I'm not really a fan of baguette but this store really makes soft ones! The deli sandwiches are so good! Also, the cheapest sandwiches I've ever had. I always order this one sandwich but I don't quite know the name! Haha. All I do is to point it out to the lady and she'll prepare it for me. Anyway, can't wait to share with you guys what happened in Paris! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment