Monday, December 19, 2011

Jour 114 - Roommates No More :'(

December 12th, Monday

Today was the last full day that I had with my roomie, Kwi :( It sucks to find out that 4 months has already passed by. 4 months in Europe really passed by so fast - look at us now, packing :( Kwi didn't joined the last leg of our group's adventure which was the Great Eastern European tour - her dad and her brother were gonna visit her for their last two weeks in Europe.

We both spent the whole day packing - packing memories :( I don't know but I'm still in the emo stage as of now. I mean yeah I do wanna go home but part of me really wants to stay here and just explore the wonders of Europe.
Aira also has been pretty emo about it. The whole day she's been saying how sad she is that we're really leaving. There's no more backing out cause the embassy finally gave us our grants.. We invited her over to hang out with us for the last time.

Adventure buddies for life!

Instead of feeling more sad about our soon return to reality, we've been planing about how we're looking forward to our Manila food trips and road trips! <3



I don't know if my girlies will be reading this, but I just want to express my love to each of them.
To Aira, you're just such a ball of laughter to hang out with! I'm gonna miss all our "let's split the food and share" :) I'm gonna miss your visits in my flat. I'm gonna miss how we both try to control our shopping urges. I'm gonna miss how much we bashed you-know-who :))

To my roommate, Kwibieee! :) I can't imagine my stay in Europe without you! This may sound cheesy, but I really love how our personalities complement each other :) I'll miss all our great adventures, mishaps and crazy times! I'm gonna miss our random Paris day trips, Spanish fascinations, and our love for Pull and Bear. Uggggh, there's just so much more I'm gonna miss! I just wanna be so so emo now. But I'm really gonna miss you!

I'm gonna miss these girls sooooooooo sooooooo much! It's heartbreaking that when I get back home, life will be different. But I'm really gonna make sure to bug them to hang out! These girls are like my sisters for life! <3 Our goal is go back to Europe after 7 years (when the palace in Berlin will be done) :)


The look our closet :( We had heaps of clothes before, and now they'll all in our luggage :(


Kwi and I were waiting for Louisa that night. She actually promised dinner but we think she forgot about it already :( So the three of us ended up walking outside to check what's still open. We found Croc Pizza still open! 



To complete our pizza party, Kwi treated us to Coke and chips!

Our bid our warmest goodbyes after our little pizza party! Oh life. I can almost smell Manila already!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment