Friday, December 9, 2011

Jour 108 - Last Regular School Day

December 6th, Tuesday

faofhdaofhadfalsf!!!! :) :) After four months of going to Strategy, today was my last day of class!
We had to present our papers in class and that was it!
Oh side note: I discovered a new brand of cookies! It's sooooooo good that I want to buy some more for my balikbayan box.

Featuring Michel et Augustin. Super duper good! The cookies has hazelnuts in it!!!!!! <3

Aside from my Strategy class ending, I also had my French written and oral exam today! The written exam was a bit tricky but manageable. Now for the oral exam, Aira girlie helped me! Actually, I was supposed to take my orals last week but I was in Berlin and told my professor the truth about me in Berlin. OMG. Can I just share? My French professor is just the nicest! He was okay that I was absent! :)
For my French orals, I had to pretend that I was trying on shoes in a store with Aira as the saleslady :)) Aaaw, I totally forgot to take picture with my professor! </3
I'm really gonna miss French under Jean-Noel! :(

Aira and I went to Carrefour cause she was so curious about the cookie. We walked from there to my house to have late dinner. I cooked spaghetti which she enjoyed! :)
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment