Monday, December 12, 2011

Jour 113 - Locked Up in the Boxes

December 11th, Sunday

The plan today was to visit Tita Juliet so that we could lock up our balikbayan boxes. Though before going to Tita J's, we went to Tourcoing (to Auchan) to do our last minute balikbayan shopping! Auchan is this whole supermarket and it's surprising to find out that it was open on a Sunday!!!! :)


Feeling like a tourist! :))

I forgot to take pictures when we got to Tita J's :( But basically here's what happened:
- I helped Aira pack her things in her balikbayan box (yes, me and my packing skills)
- We had Filipino food for dinner! (again, courtesy of Tita J)

In the metro, again Aira and I were being so so emo :( @_@ We can't believe it! I mean we still haven't received any email from the embassy regarding our plane tickets but still our adventure time will be soon gooooone and things won't be the same when we get back home! I'm sorry to my readers for being so dramatic but it's just so hard to explain how I feel right now. I wanna go home but I don't wanna go home. To those who have been away from home, I'm so sure you'll understand me. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment