Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jour 9 - CNOUS et Auntie's Rosie's Birthday

August 29th, Monday

Aira and I had to go to the CNOUS again to fix our health insurances. Er. The horror I tell you. I hate going to that place because (a) it's far away - sketchville and (b) the odor of everyone gets trapped inside!!!!!! I just have to withstand all the odor because the French government is sponsoring our health insurance. That's all I'm thinking of whenever I need to go there @_@

After the CNOUS, we decided to have lunch in the city. It was a cloudy day I must say! 

We couldn't find a place to eat that's in our budget.. So we opted for fast food - Quick! We saw this sign and we thought of just splitting the meal.

 ...And so we did! Haha

 We had gelato (mine was Pistachio and Aira's was Cookie) for desert. 

 Dinner time and Kwi wanted to host a Raclette dinner for Auntie Rosie!

Oh here are the other relatives of Kwi. (L-R: Ronnie, Auntie Evelyn and Vienna). Dinner was good - yes we had Raclette for the third time already but I never sick of the taste :) 
Happy birthday Auntie Rosie!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment