Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jour 4 - L'orientation

August 24th, Wednesday

An early morning again today..

 I decided to try the chambrol already. It's quite good (it kinda tastes like gouda) but I'm the type of person who likes stronger cheese :P

Kwi and I paired it with this super hard bread, yes it was very hard that I think my gums were hurting after trying to eat it. Note to self: eat the bread right away once bought.

Orientation today was so-so. We're all getting tired because we're still not yet used to the long hours. The good thing about today is that we were able to open bank accounts today. Check the picture below - there was a huge line for having documents photocopied for opening a bank account. It took them forever to finish - imagine the bank representatives had to check all 300 application forms. @_@


 The last thing we had was to take a French language test. It's this type of test where in they gauge the French proficiency level of the student. Uh yeah, I know myself too much that I know I'm a beginner at heart. What I did (and also both Kwi and Aira) was that we just filled up our names and left the place. HAHAHAHAHA 

Kwi and I were walking home and we both decided to treat ourselves to chocolate! We went to 8ahuit to buy :)


Dinner was awesome! We both attempted to cook the beans we bought in Wazemmes. And voila! Auntie Rosie liked the veges. Actually, a little side kwento to share. When Kwi and I were downstairs, we saw Mrs. Liaigre downstairs fixing something. I was very glad that she was so happy to help us! She even taught us the secret ingredient to French food. Hihi yes, it's top secret! Only Kwi and I know >:)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment