Friday, December 9, 2011

Jour 110 - Black Out Dinner

December 8th, Thursday

I got back to Lille in the afternoon. Philippe, my favorite French person, invited me for dinner! Today's dinner was really different. There was a theme!

Another really nice French person is Felix, Philippe's best friend. :)


The design for the table was very strange :)) Bottles in the middle! Haha!

...and then the dinner started! PHILIPPE CLOSED HIS WINDOWS AND ALL THE LIGHTS! We had a black out diner!!!! OMG. It was scary cause I was afraid we were gonna throw food at each other :)) Good thing, that didn't happen. 

The next pictures you see are scenes from the dark dark dinner. I placed on my flash so that you see our silly ways! Haha





It was really hard eating! Especially the spaghetti! =))
Oh another strange thing: we started with dessert first. Here's what we ate (well this was what I think we ate):
- Dessert: ice cream, dark chocolate, and peach
- Main dish: some white sauce that's sweet with spaghetti noodles
- Appetizer: tomatoes and ricotta cheese

Uh, sorry to Philippe but we didn't have the same taste buds! Uh, yeah. I didn't finish my food :))) Sorry!



These French friends we have are really silly! :)





We had our pre-drinking session after dinner. We had to be intoxicated first before heading out, since drinks are really expensive at bars. At around 23:00, we headed out! We walked to the Christmas market area cause we wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel :)












After, Anna wanted to go Rendezvous. We walked there but Philippe, Mario and I ended up leaving early. Partying like that isn't really my thing :P

Our picture before I left Rendezvous :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment