Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jour 7 - Chocolats de Beussent et Le Touquet

August 27th, Saturday

The International Club scheduled a day trip for us. Until that very day it was still a secret. Meeting time was 7 in the morning. @_@ Kwi and I almost didn't make it!!

The road to where we were going was really far! Imagine, I saw this on the way. Yes, we were going to the country side of France.

After an hour something, we came to this chocolate factory. Oh joy! :) :) <3


JTAers + my girls :)

We entered the chocolate shop and oh my! So many chocolate to choose from!!!! <3



Indeed, chocolate heaven!

Chocolate with marshmallows! <3

So the owner of the chocolate factory showed us how chocolate is made. At the end of the show, he gave us fresh chocolate to try!!!


Me and my happy little chocolate :)

Aira was the happier soul. She absolutely loves chocolate!


A sack full of cocoa beans! They were actually giving out cocoa beans for free. And because I'm such a Filipino at heart, I grabbed a bag and filled it up. I'm sure Tita Dimpy can help me do something with them. I couldn't help it but I bought this chocolate praline spread for my family! I can't wait to give it to them once my dad visits me for the sem break. :)


After doing our little chocolate shopping, all of us decided to have farmland-inspired shots! Haha

On the way home, er yeah. Same problem again (if you've been reading my blog for the past few days, the girls and I have this curse). Good thing we had cocoa beans to sniff! >:)

After 30-40 minutes, we went to another place! This time around a beach in Le Touquet. There was even a small skating park.


It was sort of sunny but I could still feel the air. I was freezing! Because the International Club didn't inform us what the itinerary was for the day, I just thought a cardigan would do. :|



Why hello beautiful beach <3


The beach was really huge! The girls and I didn't get to finish walking the end of the beach. Oh there are a lot of beach parks for little kids!

Aira in her boots! Haha

My hands were really shivering that I placed them on top of Kwi's head!

There was a little hill and we were so curious to get there. 


The beach trip was really unexpected. But I enjoyed, despite the fact that I was shivering! :)

For dinner, Tita Rosie (Aira's mom) invited us to eat with them. 

We had salmon! :D :D :D Oh lovely!

And broccoli! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment